Saturday, October 18, 2008

Interesting

Today I was looking through the pictures on my camera to see if there was anything I wanted to blog about.  I was looking at pictures of the pumpkin farm, my parents new puppy and etc. when I came across some pictures that Adele had obviously taken.  Hmm, I thought.  I wonder when she took these?  Then I saw the pictures of Jason and my question was answered.  

Before I show you the pics let me give a little background. There have been several times that I have come home after being gone all day and asked Jason what Adele had for lunch. "Oops" he would say,  "I knew I forgot something."  (No people I am not joking!)  Then on other days I would leave and remind him to feed her lunch and Adele would say, "Oh no, not oodles of noodles again."  However, I did think that during these times he was at least watching her, now I have to wonder...


I guess at this point I must say that this is all said in fun (yet honesty) and that Jason really is a great dad.  Maybe not the most attentive (haha) but great.  Adele adores him and he her. But still... 

There is one more thing you need to know.. YES he is available for baby sitting!

7 comments:

Pastor Randy said...

Jason is my hero.

Anonymous said...

Although my eyes appear to be open, I do not remember her even having the camera. I do remember that day though. And to add to the story, I remember that specific day her telling me she was hungry and I kept telling her "in a minute". When I finally did return to earth, I realized that she must have taken things into her own hands as I found the stool slid over to the pantry with the pantry door open and candy bar wrappers left as evidence.

jamie said...

that is laugh out loud funny!!!!!!


so funny!!!!


hahahahahahah!!!!!!!

jewel1018 said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!

Anonymous said...

You guys make it easy to stay humble. And I think there must have been some alien involvement. Because, thought it is obvious I don't remember Adele taking those pictures, she claims she did not take them either... hmmm!?!

Anonymous said...

The post was funny on its own, but now that I am reading the comments, it is more hilarious that Adele doesn't remember taking the pictures. LOL!!

This is totally how I pictured Jason as a babysitter. I don't know why I would think that - maybe I've been around him too much? :)

You could pretty much have written the same post about me - with two exceptions; my kids are older and they are all taller than I am so they wouldn't have needed the stool. That would have been for me!

Great post!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! i love you guys! Just when I think my house is the only crazy one. That was great Beth! And I do need childcare soon!!! Love you guys - Renee'