Monday, April 23, 2012

Peach Cobbler

Tonight we had peach cobbler for dessert.  Why you might ask am I posting such trivial information?  Well, peach cobbler was Tonya's favorite Sunday lunch dessert and today marked the one year anniversary of her death.  So, tonight we had peach cobbler for dessert.


For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face.   Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.  So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 
                    1 Corinthians 13:12-13

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great way to have a good memory. Thanks. I love you.

Unknown said...

xoxo

(p.s. I didn't know that about Tonya. Perhaps we'll have this on her birthday. Thank you for sharing it.)

Dan Rolfe said...

Hope you enjoyed every single bite of it. You should (and Tonya would agree with me).

Anonymous said...

it was so yummy!!!!!!!


love,
adele

Nana said...

I am thinking we should all have peach cobbler each year!

Anonymous said...

Yummy it was!




signed yoda

p.s. it was adele who wrote this.