Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Daddy's Birthday (Love, Adele)


I love you Daddy.  Happy Birthday.  We like to play checkers together.  And he plays other games with me.  And he lets me ride with him and Sandy.  He plays basketball with me.  He plays the guitar and helps me play the guitar.  I think that is it....  

Well... he plays outside with me. He is in between 60 years old because he is 33 years old. And sings good with his microphone.  He is a good daddy.  I love you, Daddy.  Thank you for my watch. 
The End.  Adele

4 comments:

jamie said...

That was really cute.

I take it that today is Jason's b-day.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!

bethsessoms said...

Adele woke up this morning at 5:00 am because she was so excited it was her dad's birthday. I told her she had to go back to sleep before she could get up. So she did only to wake back up at 6:00 am and exclaim "I am ready to see the Birthday Boy!" She was super excited about today being Jason's birthday. She loves her daddy. So do I. Happy Birthday Jason. I love you!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!! I hope you have a wonderful day.

If you spend any amount of time around the two of them, you can tell Adele loves her daddy very much! I think it's wonderful she was so excited about her daddy's birthday.

jewel1018 said...

Happy Birthday, Jason! Oh! By the way, thank you for the Time and Temp number....now I don't have to be misled! HeeHee! Love you, Beth!