Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Party


A few days ago (OK many days ago)  Adele had her Thanksgiving party at school.  Another mom and I had this party.  So we had a little feast which consisted of turkey (real) sandwiches, soup and a turkey cookie cake (which I made myself and I think turned out pretty good for a first try - see above picture).  The kids made pilgrim hats and looked so cute singing their little Thanksgiving songs.  Here are a few pictures and video so you can share in the festivities.





Here is a video of them singing about a pet turkey named "Albuquerque" and how they have chicken instead of turkey for Thanksgiving!  So cute!


Well...I guess all there is to say now is MERRY CHRISTMAS (it has been a while since my last post)!

1 comment:

jamie said...

that was really cute.

that is funny they were all pilgrims. Rachel's class all wanted to be indians. Maybe we should have gotten these to classes together and had pilgrims and indians at our fest.