Monday, January 19, 2009

It's already snowing at our house!


Ok, so I tricked you to get you here it is not really snowing at our house... Adele and I have been working on making different kinds of snowflakes for the last few days and who knew we would be done just in time for the real snow's arrival!  We made snowflakes from popsicle sticks, paper and my favorite Q-tips (thanks Amber).   After they all dried we hung them up over the windows in our kitchen so we can look at them while we are viewing the real snow (when it gets here).  

Adele and I are also very excited about the chance of snow today.  I hope it snows so much that Adele gets to stay home from school tomorrow (sorry Mrs. Creech!).   I guess we will see how much we get.  We are going out later to buy all the ingredients to make snow cream (sugar, condensed milk, vanilla flavoring and SNOW... just in case you didn't know).  

I hope you all enjoy the pics and the SNOW!!!



"Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."
 Psalm 51:7

5 comments:

jamie said...

I love the snowflakes. they are beautiful. we are gonna make some.




can we come over for snow cream? I'll bring the hot chocolate. Hunter and alex want enchiladas!


that post reminds me of the childrens book " there's a monster at the end of this book" have you seen it. it was one of my favorite as a child. there is a monster but it is loveable ol fury grover.

great post!

bethsessoms said...

Yes, you guys can come over for snow cream. Tell Alex and Hunter that I don't have all the ingredients for enchiladas but that I'll catch them next week!

Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!

Anonymous said...

Love the snowflakes they are beautiful. Love the snow that is falling this morning. Thanks for the bible verse in your post. What a think Jesus did for us when he washed away our sins and made us whiter than snow. pure snow

Tess

Shannon said...

Beth...love the pics. I will have to do this with Abigail. How have you guys been? Miss ya

bethsessoms said...

Hey Shannon!!! We are all doing great. We miss you guys too. Please tell Abigail that Ms. Beth and Adele say hello and we love her!