Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sunscreen - What kind to buy?


I was up late last night (too excited about starting my blog to sleep) and I was watching a late night show and they had a panel talking about consumer reports findings on which sunscreens work the best.  I thought it was very interesting, especially since I live in a house with 2 very "sun sensitive" individuals.  It said also that cost was no indicator of how well the sunscreen works.  It actually rated Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry - Touch SPF 55 the best but also said that No - Ad Sunblock Lotion Maximum SPF45 sunscreen came in very close to the top and that brand is pretty inexpensive (which we all love!).  So..... happy sunning!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth,

For someone who says they "don't do computers" I have to say that I am very impressed with your blog. I stumbled onto it before you sent the email out. I was looking at the stats page on my blog. As soon as I saw it, they first thought in my head was that it looks just like you. I love the colors and you look like you are already a pro. With a teacher like Jason, you can't go wrong. Welcome to the world of Blogdom. I look forward to reading more!

Love ya!
Robin

jamie said...

o.k.i already posted one time but then i found out that i had to fill out a contract to post and it erased what i wrote. it was good too but im not writing it all again . let me see if i can remember. i am very happy you have a blog. it is a good way to share your thoughts and life with people you may never see. if you can do it maybe i can too. do you think our husbands will mind us getting into their thing? anyway i think its great. about the sunscreen thing. you know i have rosasa and i have to wear sunscreen even indoors on my face because uv comes through the windows. i have found that coppertone 50spf works great for being in the sun and getting a nice tan not burnt and you can put it on your face and it doesn't brake out your skin and it doesn't feel yucky. i am looking forward to many more blog interaction. luv ya' jamie

bethsessoms said...

Thanks you guys! I am really excited about this. I could hardly sleep last night thinking of all the things I could write about. Jamie, I think you should DEFINITELY start a blog. You would be great at it. Love you guys, Beth