Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lollipop, lollipop, Oh lolli, lollipop....

Adele's grandparents recently bought her and her cousin, Dylan a new pony.  Her name is Lollipop!  She is a large miniature pony.  Just to clarify, for those of you that don't know (Jason) a pony is not a baby horse.  A pony is actually a small breed of horse.  Adele has been very excited about the new addition at "New Life Quarter Horses" but I think you can tell from the pictures that she is not the only one having a lot of fun (papa).  Hope you enjoy the pictures!

  (if you click on the picture you can go to "bubbleshare" and view them larger)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww...great pictures. Will the pony get bigger or will it stay that size?

bethsessoms said...

That is as big as she will get. I am not sure how old she is. She is cute!

Susan Sturgill said...

Lollipop is very cute. I love the picture of them being pulled!

What little girl has not asked for a pony....????....

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth! I am just getting to view your blog---and I love it! Maybe I can get Danielle or Carson to teach me how to create one! I love all of your posts and pictures! I have a birthday card for Adele and I just haven't been able to get to church lately. (I will fill you in by e-mail) Adele reminds me so much of Danielle when she was that age! I know you remember some of the things she thought of....and of course, the things she said without thinking!! And just like Adele, Danielle got it from her dad!!! (all three of mine are like there dad come to think of it! LOL) We would love to plan something with you this summer! You know I cannot plan too far in advance b/c of fibro., but maybe one day we can meet at the park and picnic! I know Tyler would love that, and the girls, too! Danielle is always looking for somewhere to go since she has her license!! Tell Adele that I loved her pictures, especially the beach one! And tell her that the incubator at the museum is one just like Tyler had to be in when he was born.....that picture brought it all back. It doesn't seem like it was 9 years ago!!!!!! Time is precious isn't it?!?! Kids grow up so quickly--I will have a high school JUNIOR next year, and EIGHTH grader and a FOURTH grader!! I am not old enough for that----although I feel much older some times!! LOL Robin can relate!!!:) (Hey Robin!!!) Hope to see yall soon!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Very nice gift Papa....Very Cool!