Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stay Tuned.....

Well... if you have visited my blog in the last week you may have noticed that it has been lying dormant.  We were at the beach all last week on our family vacation.  We had so much fun!  So, I apologize that there hasn't been much, well any, action lately.  But, stay tuned because as soon as our house gets back to normal (and by normal I mean the HUGE mounds of clothing, beach towels, beach toys and etc. being gone) I will start posting.  Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures of our vacation.  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still staying tuned. All the stuff is back in the attic. And yet, no post. Don't tell me you don't have time. I am sitting on the couch watching you eat ice cream.

bethsessoms said...

Well... I have washed 5 loads of clothes today and still have 2 loads to wash tomorrow.. AND I am waiting for you to download my beach pictures onto the computer so I can post them..... No, I don't think I should learn to do that myself!

Anonymous said...

I told you this was a great new resource for communication in a marriage. I rest my case...:D

Unknown said...

What is the deal....the word slack comes to mind....really miss the posts...Help a brother out...

bethsessoms said...

Sorry....We have had a lot going on the past few days. I will try to post soon!

Unknown said...

UNDERSTOOD!!! VBS.....I had to comment to back my brother up...it's a man thing...You would not understand.

bethsessoms said...

That is funny... just remember that I have the power to "delete" your comments..HAHAHAHA! I am only kidding. It was way overdue for another post! Thanks for "encouraging" me to get started.