Monday, June 30, 2008

Our family vacation

This year for our family vacation we went to Summer Winds. By our "family" I mean me, Jason, Adele, my mom, my step-dad, my sister, and her son Dylan (who is 6 weeks older than Adele). We had so much fun! We stayed out on the beach almost all day, everyday. I must say that Jason was out there with us EVERY morning (under his umbrella of course). One day we went to play putt-putt and ride the go carts and that was lots of fun. Then another day we went to Fort Macon and the beach there to look for shells. All in all it was a great vacation. The best yet I would say. So, I hope you enjoy the pics because we certainly enjoyed the vacation!

(if you click on the picture you can go to "bubble share" and view them larger.


4 comments:

jamie said...

i really enjoyed looking at your vacation photos. thanks for sending jason over to figure out why i couldn't comment. it is fixed now.also, maybe when we get back from our vacation you can help me get my pictures on my blog.thanks for sharing

Tess said...

loved looking at the photos.

Susan Sturgill said...

Great pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Unknown said...

We have been to Summer Winds. Its a very nice place to vacation...gives you many options Pool or the beach...and close to other games etc....Those sharks are tough....That's all we catch when we fish off the pier in Emerald Isle....Wonderful pictures!