Monday, July 21, 2008

Pizza Dip

This recipe came from my step - sister in law (I think that is right?), Dawn.  I was over at her house for her daughter's birthday party about 2 years ago and she had this for the moms to snack on.  I told her I had to have the recipe.   I have made this so many times for my friends as well and when I do we literally eat it until we feel sick, it is so good.

Pizza Dip

1 jar of pizza sauce
8 oz. cream cheese
2 tbsp. italian seasoning
parmesan cheese
mozzarella cheese
pepperoni
1 loaf of french baguette 

Soften the cream cheese and mix with the italian seasoning.  Spread the mixture in the bottom of an 8 x 8 pyrex.  Sprinkle with parmesan (she just wrote "sprinkle").  Then spread on the pizza sauce and top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Bake at 375 degrees until bubbly (about 45 minutes). 
Slice the french baguette into individual pieces.  Lay the pieces on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees, until just brown around the edges. 
Let the pizza dip cool for about 10 minutes and then spread it onto the individual pieces of the french baguette and serve. 

YUM YUM!!  Please try this it really is so good!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serve... repeat.
Serve... repeat.

jamie said...

i have had this at your house during a H.I.S. meeting and it is deliciously good. i will be writing down this recipe. thanks.

bethsessoms said...

So Jason, did you want me to fix this?

Dan Rolfe said...

Can I place an order?

Crystal @ A Well-Feathered Nest said...

Oooooh, I've made a similar recipe, and this stuff is so good. I like to top mine with diced bell pepper and sliced olives.

Tess said...

this stuff is delicious--atleast when beth makes it because i have never tried to make it. it's one of those dishes you want to put a heaping serving on you own plate and you really have to govern yourself not to eat the whole dish....you hope nobody else likes it so you can have more and more and more....you know beth and jason it makes me want to "graze"

Anonymous said...

just cathing up on my blog reading and posting! Love it! Love it! Love it! Are we getting together are your house anytime soon? Jason call me when she fixes it for you!! Definitely feel sick afterwards. Once you eat it you just can't stop!!!
renee

Anonymous said...

OOOOO!! I don't know how I missed this recipe. It sounds great! Thanks for sharing. My kids love this kindof stuff.