Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The things kids say...

Tonight as we were riding home in the car Adele asked if she could turn on the light above her head so she could eat her slushy from Sonic with a spoon?  Jason said yes that would be fine. After a few seconds of obviously "trying" to get the light on without success, finally she turned it on. Then she looked at us and said, "Whew!  I was starting to think the electricity was out."  We laughed so hard.  

Feel free to leave a comment about something funny your kids have done or said.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth that is so cute!

jamie said...

that is so cute. i don't know if you know but on monday on amc they show 80's movies and me and molly were getting ready to watch a movie at 8:00. well, i changed it at 7:58 to that channel to get ready for that movie to come on and "look who's talking" was going off. if you have seen that movie you remember after john travolta and kirsty alley kiss on the street it shows talking sperm traveling through a tube to a egg. molly saw that and said "look rachel, tadpoles!" and then the sprem burrow into the egg and molly said"where did they go?" and i said "no where". i wasn't ready for that conversation yet.

Unknown said...

Sorry Beth...Here is one... As some of you know I was an employee of the Edgecombe CO Sheriff's office. I worked in the Jail and also as a transportation officer. I spent alot of my time in the jail. We were having revival during the same time I was at the sheriff's office...Jordan was a small fellow then and the preacher was talking about a friend's Daddy being in jail and how he was saved. Jordan spoke up and said my Daddy was in Jail last night...which he was right... I had to explain to the preacher I worked in the jail....and I was not " In the Jail".....the preacher lost control of the whole service....and there was much laughter.

bethsessoms said...

That is so funny Brent. I am sure that your house is so full of laughter, you all are so funny. Thanks for sharing.